METC appreciates the volunteers who help make our conference a huge success! Please consider signing up as a volunteer for METC 2020 and become an integral part of this one-of-a-kind learning experience.
Why volunteer at METC 2020?
- Become part of a special community who drive the conference’s success.
- Learn a new skill.
- Make new connections that reach beyond your volunteer shift.
What are the requirements to be a volunteer?
- Must have flexibility and availability to serve during the conference.
- Must be reliable and on-time for each assigned duty.
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful and friendly disposition.
Volunteer shifts will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and allow you to schedule 1-4 hour shifts based on your availability. These volunteer positions are perfect for attendees who have busy schedules at the conference or are new to METC.
What opportunities will be available?
- Help attendees by giving directions or answering questions.
- Help METC staff put the finishing touches on tasks.
- Provide assistance in key areas like Check-In and Registration.
- Provide technical assistance to attendees and presenters.
If you are interested in volunteering during the conference, please email Special Event Coordinator Mandi Smith.
Volunteers are required to check-in at the METC Volunteer Booth to pick up specific assignment and instructions.