eNews Student Bureau
The METC eNews Student Bureau is typically comprised of high school journalism students from local districts and schools. They conduct interviews with conference presenters and attendees for both podcasts & video, written articles, and social media. We have hosted an elementary eNews group from Ladue who presented and interviewed the attendees along their journey.
The social media team members manage the METC Twitter account @METCenews and Instagram @METCedplus during the METC Conference. In operation since 2012, the METC eNews Student Bureau brings students into a real-world experience comprised of authentic learning opportunities, including interviews, trouble-shooting and deadlines. View the Exhibitor & Sponsor Information for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
Some media archives of the student work are listed in the chart below. Other METC eNews Student Bureau publications include:
- EdPlus Connected Classroom Blog
- HEC-TV: Student Leadership at METC
Are you interested in your students participating in the eNews Student Bureau?
Contact METC Director, Stephanie Madlinger at email@example.com for more information.
|METC Student Sponsorship Opportunities (various available)
Student Innovation SHOWcase - $1,500+
IT/Student Help Desk - $1,500+
eNews Students - $1,500+
View the Exhibitor & Sponsor webpages for more information!
METC eNews Student Bureau Participants since 2012
- Brentwood: Jeen Steiger & students
- Francis Howell: Beth Phillips & students
- Ladue: Don Goble & students & Carol Klieson (Spoede) students
- Lincoln County R-III - Troy: JJ Hoskins & students
- Maplewood Richmond Heights: Otto Schultejans & students
- Pattonville: Brian Heyman & students
- Ritenour: Jane Bannester & students
- The School District of Washington: Michelle Turner & students
|LadueView @ METC|
|Maplewood Richmond Heights||Pattonville|
|MRH Hosts & Attends Major Tech Conferences||Pattonville @ METC|
|KRHS @ METC|