Benefits & How To Join METC
As a program of theLearningLab of EducationPlus, the Midwest Education Technology Community (METC) is an educational technology program and premier affiliate of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE). As your regional affiliate, METC is dedicated to assisting the education community through support, promotion, and leadership in the effective use of educational technology.
Our purpose is to provide a forum for collaboration on issues regarding educational technology and a means for members to share best practices. We provide ongoing professional learning opportunities like workshops, academies, onsite training, blended learning, regional meet-ups and playdates, as well as an annual conference for educators across the Midwest.
With the support of our regional, national and international partners, we connect innovative learners through advocacy of equity and effective use of technology for all students. The METC allows anyone in education to join our collaborative community. Learn more at http://METCedplus.org
Types of METC Membership:
· Receive approximately 25% off METC/EdTech professional learning opportunities throughout the school year; includes workshops, academies, summer institute, and our annual conference.
· Special invitation to METC Members Only events throughout the school year
· Connect and learn with other METC members across Missouri and beyond
· Access to the METC online community of resources
· Discounts on ISTE Books at least twice a year
· Receive the monthly METC eNewsletter
· And more…
2016-17 Members of the Midwest Education Technology Community will also receive VIP benefits at our 34th annual METC Conference, February 13-15, 2017.
· METC Conference Registration Discount (EducationPlus Member pricing)
· METC Conference Bookstore Discount (10-20% savings)
· Special Invitation to METC Members Only Events
· Special Recognition during the Keynotes & on Name Badge